AIP - Axis Institute of Pharmacy
Approved by PCI, New Delhi, Affiliated to AKTU, BTE UP, Lucknow
Axis Colleges is a well established and trusted name in the field of education. We are running with the highest number of courses in all over Uttar Pradesh, with the help of potentially highly qualified and experienced faculties and now to give our contribution in the health sector we came up with the highly demanded and vital sector that is PHARMACY with the name Axis Institute of Pharmacy. Axis Institute of Pharmacy has been granted approval by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi, Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (AKTU), and the Board of Technical Education (BTE), Lucknow. These are the apex body controlling technical and professional education in the country and state of Uttar Pradesh..
“Pharmacy is a branch which deals in manufacturing and dispensing of medicines”.
This is highly needed and serves as a very important sector because medicines play a vital role in our lives and we knew our dependency on them.
To cultivate graduates of ability and conviction to provide patient-centered care guided by respect for the infinite worth of individuals; and dedicated to improving communities by advancing pharmacy education, practice and service. The college provides a quality education that effectively integrates critical thinking, problem-solving and leadership skills
Axis Institute of Pharmacy is committed to:
Being an integral member of the healthcare team responsible for the outcomes associated with the medication use process.
- Contributing to and accepting responsibility for optimal therapeutic outcomes including promoting wellness.
- Improving the medication use process to enhance continuity of care.
- Recruiting and retaining highly qualified pharmacists and supportive personnel.
Fostering an environment designed to advance knowledge of the rational use of medications.
- Mentoring and training staff members to enhance their professional development.
- Educating patients and healthcare professionals on the safe use of medications.
- Providing health education programs to the community to prevent disease and promote public health.
- Ensuring high quality care through the education of students, residents, fellows, and staff.
Making sound decisions supported by evidence based medicine through research on medication use and patient safety.
- Developing and conducting research to improve the safety and efficiency of the medication use system.
- Utilizing research methods to identify the most cost effective use of medications.
- Initiating and supporting interdisciplinary collaborative research.