AITM - Axis Institute of Technology & Management
Approved by AICTE New Delhi, Affiliated to AKTU & BTEUP Lucknow
“Technology means the systematic application of scientific or other organized knowledge to practical tasks”
This is what we seek at Axis Institute of Technology & Management.
At Axis, we follow a technology-based learner centric and result-oriented approach which enhances students’ learning and performance capabilities. We are passionate about grooming the nation’s youth to grow into excellent professionals and good human beings destined to become torch bearers of their respective domains.
We define Engineering as –
- Result oriented Technical & Professional Learning Practice with a perfect blend of theory & practical workload.
- Focused 24×7 Approach
- High tech learning competitive mind-set.
- Students centred learning pedagogy.
- A unique combination of Soft skills training along with world class Technical Education & Industry based training schedule.
- Our students are committed to evolve new knowledge based on latest technology throughout the year.
- At Axis, learners not only hit the top rankers list in University Examination, but also succeed in holding remarkable positions in various National & International level Competitions.
- Competitions like Buildtech Charrette, Technotsav, & many other Technical/ Cultural events add a new dimension to overall development of students.
- Curriculum designed in consultation with major industrial giants.
- Internationally recognised outcome-based study pattern.
- We aim to nurture technically sound, socially responsible engineers who are future innovators and entrepreneurs capable of delivering outstanding solutions.
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE )
- Computer Science & Engineering (Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning)
- Computer Science & Engineering (Data Science)
- Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE)
- Electrical Engineering (EE)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Electronics and Communication Engineering